The NUT-R® Bicycle Axle Camera Mount is warranted under normal use and maintenance regime to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for 1 year from the date of purchase. The warranty is valid for the original owner only and proof of purchase is required. Your statutory rights are not affected by this guarantee.
The warranty does not cover issues, problems or damage arising from:
- improper assembly installation or maintenance
- attaching parts not originally intended to be compatible with the mount
- wear and tear
- crash damage
- subjecting the mount to forces beyond its intended design
- rental use
- stunt riding or jumping
- repairs carried out by other parties
WARRANTY RETURN PROCESS
In the unfortunate case where you want to make a warranty claim, please follow the following process:
1. Contact NUT-R® directly using the following email: email@example.com and supply us the following information:
- Your name, address and the invoice number and date.
- The reason you believe the mount is defective.
- Detailed photographs of the defective mount showing all surfaces of all parts.
- The date the defect was found and the type of riding that was undertaken prior to noticing the defect.
2. Your warranty claim will be investigated and if found to be legitimate, the only thing you need to do is to send the original mount to our address:
10 Clark Lawrence Court
Note: If the manufacturing defect is found within 2 months of purchase, we will replace the defective part and pay postage both ways.
If the manufacturing defect is found after this period then we will replace the defective part but you must pay for the return of the defective Mount.
Copyright © 2015 NUT-R